We are currently looking for residents to get involved in the following groups in particular.
Resident Consultative Group
Do you have the passion to be part of a resident group who play an important role in influencing real improvements to services for LJHA residents?
We are looking for residents for our RCG.
You should be able to work as part of a small team, think critically and offer us a constructive challenge to the way we deliver our services. The role involves a commitment to attend monthly meetings, as well as time spent reading, being part of the reviews that the group commission or undertake and attending training as well as conferences.
Find out what matters to your neighbours and tell us what is on their mind.
At the moment, we still need Ambassadors for the following locations:
- Cranmer Gardens
- Lady Park Court General Needs
- Queenshill Gardens
- Skyte House
- Stone Court
- Stoneleigh Way
Hot Topic Groups
People have told us that we organise a lot of things for sheltered residents, and that other residents miss out. We would like to change that.
• What activities would you like LJHA to organise?
• Would you like a Tenant Day? What would you like to include?
• Is there anything you would like us to do for Jewish festivals?
Budget and Resources
People have told us that they would like to know how LJHA spend our money, how we calculate our annual budget, and whether there are any ways that we can improve how we make sure that residents have value for money.
LJHA produce a lot of information, and we want to make sure that when we need to tell people things, we can make information accessible and understandable. So we want to set up a group to help us understand how best to communicate with everyone.
- How can we raise awareness of our Communications Charter, and make sure that we are doing what we say we will do?
- How should we structure and communicate our various policies and procedures?
- Is there anything we can do to improve the way we communicate with people?
If you would be interested in being part of these groups, please contact Simon Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident Engagement Reports and Updates
- Please click here for the latest LJHA Community Update video. These videos are recorded every few weeks or so. You can view previous updates on our YouTube channel here.
Older Resident Engagement Summary Updates, meeting notes from group meetings, and other relevant information, can be supplied on request by contacting the LJHA office.