Once signed, your Tenancy Agreement is a legal document between you and Leeds Jewish Housing Association.
It is important that you read and understand this document. If there is anything you do not fully understand speak to the Housing Manager who will be able to help.
As a new tenant you will be given an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. The Tenancy Agreement contains the following main headings:
- Your rent
- Using your home responsibly
- Living with others
- Respect for your neighbours and your community
- Your rights to be consulted and involved
- Repairs and maintenance
- Improvements and alterations
- Moving home and ending your tenancy