Are you that special person we are looking for?
Are you interested in:
- Influencing important decisions we make about services?
- Ensuring tenants receive the best possible services for the rent & charges they pay?
- Helping to improve our performance across all services?
- Enhancing your skills through training and personal development?
- Working as part of a team?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to achieve all of the above. We are now recruiting tenants to become members of our new and exciting Scrutiny Panel.
Meeting up to once per month once trained, the Scrutiny Panel will review our performance, value for money and examine feedback we receive from tenants. The Panel will work closely with the Board, officers and other tenants who are involved in checking the quality of our services.
We are looking for people who are:
- Comfortable reading reports
Don’t worry if you have never done anything like this before, we will offer full training and support.
This is a great opportunity for you to make a real impact for all tenants of Leeds Jewish HA, learn new skills and meet interesting people. Interested in finding out more? Please contact Danielle Firth to request an information pack and application form.